2XU ("Two Times You") was launched in Australia in 2005. It is driven by the relentless company mission to advance human performance through the development of world-leading athletic garments. 2XU has graced the bodies of multiple world champion athletes, become the compression partner to some of the world's best teams and been the secret recovery weapon to many athletes around the globe.
2XU is fast becoming the most technical sport brand in the world. Designed and tested in consultation with world-renown universities and sports scientists, all garments employ intelligent physiological designs and cutting edge performance fabrics and construction.
- Scientific and researched: constantly working with sports science institutions, experts, athletes and coaches to produce world leading products.
- Technologically aware: latest innovations from leading fabric mills around the globe, the most advanced materials and accessories, a constant search for new technologies.
- Innovative: creating new fabrics and construction from prototype yarns, ongoing design enhancement to improve comfort and performance.
- Light and flexible: to be at one with the body and remain comfortable during exhaustive pursuits.
- Systematic: balancing the zones in garments, the garments on the body and considering the way each garment works in unison.
- Human: learning from the human form to create zonal applications. Moving with the body, not restricting it.